CashU Checkout Opencart Extensions
- Created: 02/02/2013
- By: usadev
- Email: Here
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
This script is a CashU Checkout Opencart for integrated payment solutions .
This Extensions adds support for CashU payment integration.
The checkout button will redirect the customer to the gateway site.
From there, the customer enters the payment details and pays.
Once payment is completed, the page will redirect back to your site to complete the order
This system works to opencart All v1.4.(x) to 1.5.(x) versions.
Upload all files from the folder CashU to your site, in the root folder.
Log into your OpenCart Dashboard.
Go to Extensions > Payments.
Select the payment method you want by clicking the desired action on the right side. Since we’re using CashU, select the “CashU” and click “Install”.
Once the module has installed click on “Edit” in the right column.
Fill in the fields on the screen. The only required field is “Merchant ID” and your “API Key”.
When finished click “Save”.
- Congratulations! You’ve now configured your OpenCart shopping cart to receive payments. If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question here..
How to configure the Cashu.com account
- . Login to your CashU merchant account
- Create your Encryption Key. Be sure it matches the one you entered in OpenCart
- . Set your "Return URL" to:
- . Set your "Notification URL" to (NOTE THE https):
- . Set your "Sorry URL" to:
- . If you are using the testmode and get an error about not being able to use the same urls
- just change &x=2, $x=3, etc to fool the cashu system.